Saturday, January 16, 2010

Robot memory game

My son Connor's birthday is coming up and he is really into games. So I thought I would make him a memory game.
He loves robots and I found this super cute paper and the round box at Michaels.
I actually found these chipboard circles first and they inspired the whole project.
I painted them, and mod podged the paper on the backs.
And did the same for the front of all the circles. I love them and have plans to make some for church with faces of the prophets.
Such a fun gift!!

3 comments:

Sam

that is awesome! I've been wanting to make something like this for a while! I am going to make one for my nephews with photos of the family :)Thanks Jaime :)

Sam

I think you might like this blog: http://prudentbaby.blogspot.com/ check it out. Especially look for the fabric placemat throw pillow... super cute! Love you :)

Stephanie

I am so glad you did this! It has been on my to do list since Christmas, and now I feel better that someone else has finally done it. I am thinking that maybe I can check it off my list and live through you and say it is done! They look awesome! And I love the box you made to store them in, great, idea!

Post a Comment